After a very long week, and more time up at Primary Children's than ever before, we are hoping that change is on the way. Noah got tubes in and adenoids out today. Things went great and I am so proud of him for being so brave. The doctor came in to talk to him and bring him back to the operating room, and he just smiled at her, gave us hugs and kisses and walked away. We have already noticed a difference in his hearing. For the first time in I don't even know how many months, I don't have to turn the music up in the car for him, and I don't have to say his name ten times to get his attention. Noah has handled everything so well and I am so proud of him. 
In another note, poor little Brody was hospitalized last week with RSV. Some birthday present, huh? It broke my heart and scared me to death to see him so sick. Hopefully, when Brody can finally get his tubes in and adenoids out, all of sicknesses will calm down.
Needless to say, I am grateful for Primary Children's Hospital. I have not had much experience with the hospital in the past, but have been so impressed with it. All of the doctors and nurses were just as invested in the healthcare of my boys as I was. It made it a little easier to breathe this last week knowing my sweet boys were in such capable hands.


1 comment:
Scary about little Brody! Glad things went well today and I will keep my fingers crossed this is the end of sickness for your family. What a little stud Noah is. SO big and brave!!
Post a Comment