Monday, February 15, 2010

Valentine's Day Card


I haven't made a post in about 2 years. Kelsey asked me to embed the video I sent her for Valentine's Day. To my defense, I thought it was romantic.
What I didn't know is that it sent her an email with a link to the video. When she clicked on the link, it showed the video with a caption under it that said, "Aaron loves you almost as much as football." Romantic, isn't it? Apparently not. She made me sleep on the couch.


Here is the video.



I have watched this video about 10 times now. I still love it. Nothing says I Love You like a bunch of hard soccer hooligans singing to their wives and girlfriends from a bar. The funny thing is that the bald guy in front has more testosterone in his left earlobe than the entire band of Savage Garden.

2 comments:

Georges said...

That was so funny!
Did she really make you sleep on the couch?
You guys are hilarious.

Aaron said...

No, I didn't make him sleep on the couch. I am going to now, after that post.