Friday, February 12, 2010

3 hours, 2 boys, and 1 ENT visit...

Noah and Brody had their ears checked yesterday. Both were checked by two doctors, both had hearing tests done. After almost three hours and about fifteen brotherly fights we found out that both of them are getting tubes, and having their adenoids out. We knew Noah wasn't hearing like he should be, but I never would have guessed it was as bad as it was. The doctor told me to plug my ears and I would still be hearing better than Noah. It broke my heart. No wonder Noah hasn't been the happiest of guys the past few months. We were disciplining him, and he couldn't hear most of what we said. February 23rd can't come fast enough at our house.

2 comments:

Lesli said...

YAY for ear tubes! I hope they make it till then without any more ailments! The picture that makes you cry of your boys is one of the sweetest things I've ever seen:)

Becki said...

Wow Kelsey!! Hopefully doing these things will bring some relief for you guys. Good luck on February 23rd!