Monday, February 15, 2010

Happy Birthday to my sweet Brody





So Brody's birthday wasn't the most fantastic day, but I do want to say how much I love this little boy. He is smart and funny, and he brings a wonderful spirit to my home. He has the greatest belly laugh and beautiful, honest eyes. A few of my favorite Brody quotes,
"hock it" - he says this over and over again while hitting a ball with a stick
"that's my favorite" - a little game he likes to play
"grinch stole my presents" - he is still saying this weeks after Christmas
"I love you, Mommy"
and all time favorite, "you make me so happy"

Thank you to everyone who braved my infested house to celebrate my little Brody!

1 comment:

Georges said...

That birthday party will go down in history. Seeing Brody cry while we sang, "Happy Birthday" was so so sad. Then, to watch Noah go immediately to the bathroom to throw up....
That party will be hard to beat! It doesn't get any more classic than that.
Your poor boys. I hope life after the 23rd improves dramatically- for all of you!