
Noah learned to write his name a few months ago, and is so proud. I love this kid's facial expressions. He can't hide anything-poor guy. I know what that feels like.

Noah and Brody got this fun little jeep for Christmas. Aaron and I both wanted one when we were kids. Our neighborhood is perfect for these things, and Noah things he is the coolest thing ever when he drives it.

Some days I wish I had a yellow tie so I could fit in with these three. If only it were that easy...Maybe if I could make cool gun noises, or great forts. Maybe if played monster trucks instead of cleaning the dishes.
2 comments:
Yeah! I love it when I check your blog and there's a new post! Those pictures are adorable...all of them! I'm so sorry they're so sick. It's not your fault though.
Oh- and you are cool. You have great hair.
You guys have the best little family. We loved looking at all the pictures and of course we both wanted one of those jeeps too! Way jealous.
Start feeling better everybody!
Post a Comment