I know how you feel, January was the worst! Luke had an ear infection and then they both had coughs and then Tommy started running a fever. Tommy's fever went away and then came back and he got an ear infection and sinus infection at the same time. We have taken them to the doctor 5 times also! Poor kids, I hate winter!
2 comments:
Sorry to hear everyone has been so sick. We are glad to know where your blog is now. And hope everyone gets feeling better soon!
Stacy and Nathan
I know how you feel, January was the worst! Luke had an ear infection and then they both had coughs and then Tommy started running a fever. Tommy's fever went away and then came back and he got an ear infection and sinus infection at the same time. We have taken them to the doctor 5 times also! Poor kids, I hate winter!
Post a Comment