Monday, September 22, 2008

Catch up











Here is what has been going on with us this summer.
So Brody is obsessed with food. You can't eat anything anywhere near him without him opening his mouth and leaning towards you. He cries when people around him are eating and he isn't. Anyway, he found this chocolate chip cookie and was in heaven. I went to get him out of here and found him covered in brown goop. It took me forever to figure out that Noah had left a cookie on the exersaucer.

We love our neighbors and our neighborhood. This is Anders and Olivia, they live next door. Noah loves them. Sometimes I think he would rather live with them! It keeps me sane being able to talk to all the people that live around me.

We went to the Children's Museum and Noah loved it. His favorite part was this section that had hundreds of balls that you could put in different tubes and things. Isn't that surprising? Noah loving balls?

Noah, Aaron, and Grandma loved playing in the water in the gutter during a rainstorm. At first, Noah was a bit skeptical. He kept saying, "Oh no! Noah wet."

Oh wonderful bath time! On the nights Aaron is at school I sometimes use bath time as an escape. Is that weird?

We spent a lot of time at the park with Grandma, Ethan, Abbie, and Kathleen, trying to keep ourselves sane with the absence of "Daddy" due to school. Abbie and Noah are enjoying burying Grandma in the sand.

We went to a little water park to celebrate a friend's birthday. Noah used to have no fear when it came to these parks, now he will wade around in this pool, but we can't get him near anything that sprays.

Brody is now seven months and I still swaddle him. I know it is crazy, but it works for us and I need sleep. He is starting to wiggle out and stay asleep so there may be hope. If not, the poor kid will be swaddled until he is two.

The boys are starting to play together. Noah loved pulling Brody in this little wagon. It's great to see them interact. Brody spends most of his day laughing at Noah. He loves him.

Other things that are going on: Aaron is now super busy with school. I don't know who misses him more, me or Noah. Baby steps to April. I am doing a little playgroup with some neighbor kids once a week. Noah loves it and never wants to come home when I go to get him. He always looks at me and says, "No Mommy."

1 comment:

Georges said...

Those are great pictures. I love the one of Noah pulling Brody. The lighting is cool.
Your boys are adorable. Reading "baby steps to April" stung a little. April seems so soon from my perspective. :/
You guys are awesome.