Aaron told me this morning that he better see a posting from me about the Fox 13 News discussion. Anyone that knows Aaron, knows that he is a pretty calm guy. He came into our room the other night furious over this American Idol business. I was merely trying to explain to him why the news spent so much time going over the show. He didn't want to hear it. I don't agree that they should report on entertainment issues, but I understand why they do it. That is where their money comes from. I also tried to point out to Aaron that if Fox 13 News had spent that much time reporting on Real Salt Lake we wouldn't have been having the argument. He didn't want to hear that either (because he knows it is true!). I must say though, it was nice to be the calm one during the argument for once.
Kelsey
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment