







I was watching videos of my kids from last summer tonight. I actually did things with them last year. Where did the time go? It has been a rough few months. Life is busy, and I am tired. Things are stressful, but I wish I would have toughened up and done more with my kids. No swimming, no Lagoon, no Pineview trips this year.


4 comments:
Hi! I haven't looked at your blog in a while - you have so many really cool pictures that I bet you'll love forever! I'm stealing that last one of the kids eating Popsicles... so very cute. Hope you guys had a fun weekend - it's odd and kind of lonely to go so many days without having you all around!
You guys are such a great family.
Those little boys are so special.
The pictures you've posted make it look like you had a fabulous summer! Your boys look so happy.
I already have a list of things I want to do next summer. We'll have to check some of them off together!
Where did summer go?? seriously. You did a lot this summer! Maybe no Lagoon and no pineview, but what about Yellowstone and Goblin Valley! You were very tough to take those adventures on! Love your pictures!! Looks like you're having some fun with your new camera :)
Post a Comment