Oh, and does anyone want a Highlander? Cause I'm about to light that thing on fire.
Thursday, July 22, 2010
Thursdays...
are my rough days. My anxiety filled, stress-induced days. Trying to play catch up from working the two days before. Trying to balance the pull from playing with my boys, cleaning up my house, doing laundry. So overwhelming. So with my sink full of dishes, and toys scattered across the floor, I am playing on the computer. Which is great right now, but tonight when nothing got accomplished and my boys are giving each others bloody noses I will break down. I can feel it coming already.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Your Highlander comment made me laugh! I miss seeing you. I got to play with Noah and Brody yesterday so that's good- but I wish you could have come.
Sorry about your Thursdays. So hard finding the balance...
Hang in there tomorrow.
You are super woman Kels! To work, keep up the house and play with your boys like you do is amazing!
kelsey! I'm such a stalker I just tried contacting you through facebook, but I'm never sure how this computer stuff works or if you'll really get the message! ha So now I've found you and I'm prob overloading you! your boys are so adorable! I really hope we can chat! I'm sure you are so busy but email me if you get a chance! casilambson@hotmail.com
Post a Comment