A look inside Kelsey and Aaron's world.
Hahahaha. I love it. Hope you guys had a great Easter! BTW...I love the video below of your cute boys!!
I think I'd be very scared if a man showed up, alone, with a pink basket to my kids' Easter egg hunt. (Good thing we know that Aaron's such a good uncle and was holding that for Abbie. Hopefully, other parents realized that too!)
Dillon just saw this post and said, "I would have titled that 'Creepy'."
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Hahahaha. I love it. Hope you guys had a great Easter! BTW...I love the video below of your cute boys!!
I think I'd be very scared if a man showed up, alone, with a pink basket to my kids' Easter egg hunt.
(Good thing we know that Aaron's such a good uncle and was holding that for Abbie. Hopefully, other parents realized that too!)
Dillon just saw this post and said, "I would have titled that 'Creepy'."
Post a Comment