
We went on a little trip to Flaming Gorge with my side of the family. It was great to get away and let the boys be outside so much. They loved being able to run every where. Noah even had his first experience sleeping in a tent. Brody, didn't sleep.


I don't know if I will every understand why boys like to throw rocks into water. It starts so young, and apparently never stops.




Noah played on his first soccer team. He didn't really understand what was going on the first few games. He was the youngest one on the team, and by far, the least competitive. All he cared about doing was chasing after the other kids. He didn't follow the ball, just the kids.

His uniform will probably fit him for the next 3 years.

We spent a lot of time at the Farmington pond. The boys loved the play in the dirt and throw rocks in the water.

I love Noah in this picture. It took everything he had not to chase after the geese.
No comments:
Post a Comment