Monday, February 16, 2009
Happy Birthday, Brody!!
My little Bean turned one on Saturday. He is our little love baby, and is so sweet. I can't believe how fast the year went and I am so sad to say that I really don't remember much of it. Months three to nine of Brody's life are a blur...due to exhaustion I'm sure. Brody is a wonderful little boy. He loves to be held and to be read to. He is very sensitive and usually very happy. He does have a little bit of a temper when things don't go his way. I can't imagine having his wonderful spirit in my life.
He loves to cuddle, and is especially fond of his Daddy lately. So much for having a Mommy's boy, huh?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
That last one is so funny! He's such a little sweetie. His party was great. Thanks for being merciful to us with this post. :)
Post a Comment