Oh, and no matter how I try, I can never make a fort as cool as Daddy can. Noah was so excited about this one. He had been asking Aaron to build a house for him all day. Needless to say, life is much more fun with Aaron home.
Sunday, December 28, 2008
Yeah for having Daddy home!!
It is amazing the miracles that happen when Daddy is home for an extended period of time. Aaron has been off for a week, and had another week off. It is great to have him home. Noah keeps saying, "Don't go to work anymore." So I have been trying to get Brody to take a sippy cup for months. I try every day with every different kind of cup available, filled with every type of liquid available. Tonight, Brody couldn't get enough of drinking for Aaron's cup, so Aaron decided to try a sippy cup...low and behold...Brody drinks and drinks and drinks.
Oh, and no matter how I try, I can never make a fort as cool as Daddy can. Noah was so excited about this one. He had been asking Aaron to build a house for him all day. Needless to say, life is much more fun with Aaron home.

Oh, and no matter how I try, I can never make a fort as cool as Daddy can. Noah was so excited about this one. He had been asking Aaron to build a house for him all day. Needless to say, life is much more fun with Aaron home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment