Friday, July 18, 2008

Sweet little Mr. Bean








So I wanted to write a little bit about my little Brody. I think I have written many times about how he doesn't sleep, but he is such a wonderful baby besides that. Brody is so sweet and mellow during the day. He is super sensitive and gets scared when Noah and I are too loud. He likes being talked to and touched and cuddled. He loves watching his older brother and his face lights up when Noah walks in. I get more excited every day for the day when they can play together. Noah laughs all the time at the noises Brody makes and says, "Funny Brody." Noah also likes to show things to Brody. He points out things in books and likes to make animal noises at Brody. He also likes to help Brody roll over which can cause problems sometimes.
When Brody is awake he never stops moving. His feet are always kicking and his arms are always flailing. He turns in circles when I put him on the floor, and he is so close to rolling over. He likes to put everything into his mouth, mostly his own feet. He smiles a lot and laughs when you tickle his chubby little thighs, or his neck. I love both of my boys so much.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I found your blog through Kathleens and had fun learning about your boys! They are such beautiful, handsome boys. We miss seeing you guys. Trish