We had a few glorious nights of Brody sleeping 7 or 8 hours at a time. It was a breakthrough and so great to find out that he is actually capable of sleeping that long. I still woke up every two hours to check if he was still breathing. Last night, however, he was back to his old tricks of waking up every hour or so. Today I feel like days are being shaved off of my life. I wake up so angry and frustrated so me mornings, and then Brody smiles and coos at me and I think for a moment that I can survive this.
We tried to feed him rice cereal, but every time he tasted it he would cry. I mixed it with bananas the other day and he was all smiles. He definately knows what he likes and doesn't like already.


No comments:
Post a Comment